Friday, December 18, 2015

The new times

So, my sister got married in most awesome ways ever and my mum is serene these days. Thank you everyone for your lovely messages.

Solitude has embraced me again. And i love it. Since last few days I am finding some peace. Someone prayed somewhere. Or healing has begun. I have zest for doing new things now suddenly when I am freed up from the pressure of wedding and mom's hospital. December so far has been sweet.

I have started reading Henry David Thoreau's Walden lately. I loved the bites that connect to me sometimes. He lived in solitude for 2 years, 2 months and 2 days. I wonder how will that be like. It will give enough time to evaluate your thoughts, your actions and develop awareness like never before. And when I read Walden that's the feeling I get that his self-evaluated conversations with himself became his guiding light.

We had an overnight conversation during my sister's wedding- a group of friends at a Goa's beach sat down in a circle of sorts. And it was just such a beautiful conversation. Everybody opened up. We talked about love, what matters most, friendship, partiotism, gratitude - all the vital emotions that we go through. We all felt connected. And each one of us could feel that.

I am at Work and writing this blog first thing in morning. Hoping a good end to the year.

Love. Laughter and Peace.
Saloni

1 comment:

  1. A good end of the year and a wonderful beginning.. stay blessed.

    ReplyDelete