Sunday, August 23, 2009

Weekend devoted to essay 1 of Chicago Booth

I just now received a mail from naukri.com that I have not updated my resume since last 13 months and I should not fall behind. Fall behind? This is something which I have been feeling since last one month. My friends throughout the country are either getting married or getting into b schools. And I - I am working..working hard to excel, giving my best to perform. And after GMAT its not only in office that I am performing but in my serach for the right programme as well. All my passions are casted aside. That is why its a hardship! But I know I will be through.
Anyways, I have written first part of my first essay and read it trillion times myself. The essay has three questions - How I chose my recent job? How has that experience influence my future goals? What about Chicago Booth makes me feel that it the next best in my career at this time? So I have completed the first question "How I chose my recent job?". And I am sending it across to family and a friend for evaluation after reading it several times once again. I chose Chicago Booth for writing my essay because after attending Information Session this wednesday, this is the school I know most. And still have to know more about this school. finding alums in linkedin and understanding the change in thier job roles they were able to make pre and post mba. I found a current student and few alums from my undergraduate school and that was pleasant.Thats good to see.
Sunday has always been a day of nice food. So I am planning to make Idli today. Its fresh air but with fragnance of frying onions from neighbors' window. So let me just get started with my cooking as well. Catch ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment